When it’s time to file a federal excise tax return for your business, there are various ways you can do it, depending on whether you want to do it online or manually. However this Quarterly Federal Excise tax has to be reported and paid on time, now it is due for 3rd Quarter of 2019 and October 31 is the last date.
Excise taxes are narrowly based taxes on consumption, levied on specific goods, services, and activities. They can be either a per unit tax (such as the per gallon tax on gasoline) or a percentage of price (such as the airline ticket tax). Generally, excise taxes are collected from producers or wholesalers, and are embedded in the price paid by final consumers. The excise taxes on the service or products will be collected from the buyers and paid to the IRS.
October 31 Due Date:
The 3rd quarter excise taxes has to be paid by the October 31 deadline, as you know this the quarterly taxes by end of every quarter the tax returns has to be reported. Electronic filing would be the opt way of reporting your taxes, as IRS receives your returns faster than any other ways, process it in less time and an acknowledgement is available instantly. Excise tax includes;
- Manufacture or sell certain products.
- Operate certain kinds of businesses.
- Use various kinds of equipment, facilities, or products.
- Receive payment for certain services.
TaxExcise.com has better ways to handle your Federal Excise Tax filing worries, being an expert and the most experience e-file service provider for all Federal Excise Tax Forms since 2007 we have the e-filing advantages and know your expectations. More over we’re the 1st IRS Authorized e-file service provider for all excise tax forms. More to add and they are;
- An excellent combination of comfort and expertise accessible from your home or office, desktop computer or tablet devices or from your smart phones
- Dedicated tax expert who will work hard to take care of your filing and guarantee 100% accuracy as well as your satisfaction with his work.
- Email or Chat or Call, we have experts to handle it with care. You’re with the most trusted e-file website since 2007 and rated top “the market leader” by your fellow truckers.
- Secured and Safe tax filing services from a renowned Tax e-filing company. 100% secure by Thawte SSL with encryption measures built in and an assurance about confidentiality of your personal information through McAfee Secure.
- Anytime, anywhere access to your tax information and documents. This includes access to your Federal Excise Tax Returns, Schedule -1 copies, year-round assistance.