The Internal Revenue Service has called off its 16 days shutdown and begun to function as usual. Read further to know more about the IRS update.
Individuals worried about their refunds can get them on time with the IRS functioning normally. Additionally, tax preparers and filers can report their taxes both online and offline but, choosing to file electronically can make the process faster and the tax return would be processed automatically. Besides, the live telephone customer support offered by the IRS would be available for customer assistance to help individuals get their queries answered. In addition, individuals need to inquire with the IRS for re-scheduling their audit meetings
The pointers discussed below provide additional details about this IRS update.
- Individuals filing for tax refunds will get the same, as the IRS starts to function normally.
- Tax e filing service providers, tax preparers, and Free File would continue filing for their customers and offer assistance on taxes.
- Individuals and business can choose both e filing and paper filing to report their tax dues.
Tax Dues to be filed by Individuals & Businesses:
- Truck owners and operators who have used their vehicle for the first time in September need to file form 2290 before October 31, 2013. Filing through Tax2290.com makes the process easy and hassle-free.
- Individuals and businesses need to file excise taxes for the third quarter and filing before the due date (Oct 31, 2013) can save them from filing penalties and interests. E-filing excise tax can save time and TaxExcise.com is the first and reliable tax filing service provider. Choose us for a comfortable tax filing experience.
- Motor carriers whose vehicle run in more than one jurisdiction need to file IFTA return before the October 31, 2013 deadline. At TaxIFTA.com, a product of ThinkTradeInc.com we help tax filers prepare their IFTA at an affordable price.
IRS Services that would be Available:
- Tax filers seeking help and assistance can get the same through 800-829-1040 number.
- Individuals can find information through IRS website, as well as access the interactive features for better understanding.
- The Free file partners associated with IRS would accept tax returns.
- E filing service providers would accept tax returns filed by individuals and businesses.
E filing is the safe and secure way of filing tax returns and saves time too. ThinkTradeinc.com, the first and reliable tax filing software offers user-friendly features, thus enabling a comfortable tax filing experience. Serving tax filers and preparers from years, we have been recognized for our excellent service.