The IRS Tax Form 2290 is used to report the annual federal heavy vehicle use tax returns with the IRS. Tax Form 2290 can be electronically prepared and reported through TaxExcise.com. It is always easy, safe and quick when you choose to file 2290 returns electronically, IRS as well will receive your returns process it faster and issues you back the stamped Schedule-1 after accepting it.
Form 2290 and Schedule -1 could be prepared and reported electronically with the IRS, anyone who requires to file 2290s can use TaxExcise.com to file it electronically. However IRS makes it mandate for fleet owners or vehicle operates reporting 25 or more vehicles in a tax return. Electronic filing is safe, secured and fast; quickest way of filing 2290 returns with the IRS.
The foremost is receiving back your IRS stamped Schedule-1 proof instantly, IRS could receive your returns and process it faster than any other way of filing. Choosing online filing or electronic filing eliminated all possible human errors that could happen in a tax return. Let see some of the larger benefits of e-filing with TaxExcise.com
- Faster Processing – e-filed returns are processed much faster than paper filed returns.
- Proof of Receipt – confirmation that your return was received and accepted, IRS stamped Schedule-1 proof is sent to your mail inbox immediately.
- Instant Text Alert – Text Alert on return status once there is an update from IRS
- FAX copies – receive copies of your Schedule-1 to your FAX instantly and a copy to your email inbox.
- Convenience – available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. File your 2290 tax returns any time. File amendments and correction on the same day, in less than an hour.
- Ease of use – user friendly, with step-by-step instructions and clear screens indicators to walk you through the filing process. E-file is a cake-walk
- Greater Accuracy in Processing – zero down math errors because TaxExcise.com software catches many mistakes and will not sent an incomplete return to IRS.
- Pay Right – while you e-file you pay the tax that you owe not extra or less.
- Electronic Payment – convenience of direct withdrawal of tax due and EFTPS option to make payments.
- Less Hassle, No Mails – no mailing of paper returns and waiting for mails for weeks, everything is managed electronically and digitally.
- Security – safer than mailing your tax return and sent right to the IRS server no more data loss.
- Avoid paying extra – when you e-file you can make sure your return reaches them well in the time frame no late penalties or late filing charges.
- Import tax return – you could import the tax returns from your previous years and no need to look around for details in your files.
- Bulk Upload – when you file for larger fleets you can bulk upload the VIN# from your excel spread sheet and no need of keying in one after the other.
- No more typos – while you e-file you won’t get typos such us 1 for I or 0 for o etc.
Electronic filing is by and large the best way of reporting 2290 heavy vehicle use tax returns with the IRS and through TaxExcise.com you get the best available resources. The most trusted and rated website since 2007.
Call us at 1-866-245-3918 or mail us at support@TaxExcise.com for any questions that you have with 2290 efile we’re happy to address it. Happy Trucking.